Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Too Long ....

       So much has been happening in our lives I do not know where to start. Lets see, around the last time I posted I was pregnant and did not know it yet. This pregnancy had me down for the first three months. I was beyond exhausted and sick. At 12 weeks I was diagnosed with a underactive thyroid gland. I have been having symptoms of a underactive thyroid for almost 10 years, however my blood work has always come back good. I have learned now that does not mean that you have a normal thyroid. Anyhow my doctor prescribed thyroid medication and I now feel better and more energetic at 17 weeks pregnant then I have in 9 years. I thank the Lord for this is truly a Blessing!

       My husband and I have also been in limbo with our living situation. We have been renting a home for the last 3 years in a neighborhood that our children have grown up in. My husband also grew up here and we do love it. In November 2014 the owner of the home told us he would like to sell it and sell it to us if we wanted it. So we meet with a loan officer in January and found out that with only my husbands income we would not be approved for the amount our home is going to be sold for. We were okay with this and made a plan to continue renting for the next 2 years while putting more money away to have a great big down payment when we do buy a home. When we started to look for a rental home where we live here in Michigan we were shocked at the price of rent. To rent a home would be much more then owning a home. We are really in a tight place, our oldest son will be in his Senior year of high school in the fall at our public high school. For this reason we really would like to stay in this area. We looked from February 2015 through May 2015 and could not find anything to rent that was remotely in our price range. So we decided that we are going to buy a home now. We really did not feel now was the best time but it seems like our only option. We may put our things in storage and move in with my mom over the summer while we bank more money and look for a home. We are still praying on this, my moms home is very tiny.

       I trust in the Lord, he is what is keeping me calm in what could be a very stressful situation! I plan on posting regularly now about our adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment