Friday, January 23, 2015

January

    I always think of January as a new beginning. This is very true for our family this year 2015. We lost my Beautiful Grandmother Jan 9th the day before my birthday, we are looking for a new home to call our own, and we are completely doing a overhaul on our diet. I always thought that I did pretty good in the kitchen with health being my goal, I was mistaken. Due to health issues in my middle son which I hope to write a post in the coming week about. During my research in the over growth of yeast in the body I discovered a lot of information on food. We love sugar in this house, I hope our will is strong enough to go without until our son is healed. I hope you join me as we go through this journey!






                   

                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment